Marian Magic 640
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Engine1x Piktronik 48V 4.3kW
- Engine Year2024
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Length Overall (m)6.4
- Beam (m)2.2
- Displacement (kg)1000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
With an overwhelming passion for quality and innovation, Marian Boats combine elegant and sumptuous design with consummate craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology, building environmentally friendly boats with supreme manufacturing precision. Their boats are both luxurious and graceful, with sublime architectural forms radiating appeal and desire.
Marian Boats is making its own contribution with pioneering developments in the field of E-mobility: Their yachts are driven by environmentally friendly electric motors that directly compete and often outperform conventional combustion engines. An Austrian, family owned business based at the beautiful Lake Wolfgang in Salzburg, they act upon the values and traditions they hold dear; the promise of absolute quality, loyalty to their origins and a deep passion for technology have shaped the history of this company and their values. They stand for electric mobility and a more sustainable future, and their word is their bond.
Marian was established by Ion Marian in the year 2000 and in 2004 the company moved from the original premises to their current location, where they have been manufacturing and exhibiting luxury yachts ever since. Their clear commitment to sustainable energy today is a symbol of their vision for tomorrow. This is what drives them on. Marian is strongly influenced by the love of their home, the Salzkammergut region and aim to contribute to the purity of these lakes and the protection of the environment now and for generations to come, with boats and boating powered by sustainable energy sources, far beyond the borders of St. Wolfgang.
The Magic 640 is a product of intensive development, where boat designers and technical specialists cooperated closely to create an electric yacht that is extremely stable in action on all kinds of inland and coastal waters. The crowning glory of the Magic 640 is a perfectly balanced use of space for the cockpit, sunbathing area and swim platform.
Optimised hull design enables the boat the slice its way through the water and to glide with consummate ease. At a top speed of up to 53 km/h with the 100 kW E-Motor upgrade, the Magic 640 is capable of packing a considerable punch beneath its stylish and elegant exterior.
The pioneering shape of this electric yacht and the seamless integration of various components make it a masterpiece of boat-building craftsmanship. The swim platform is built into the hull and completes the rear of the boat, whereas the ladder makes it easy to reboard after a refreshing swim. The sunbathing area is 1.85m long, offering plenty of space for extended and comfortable sunbathing. If it gets too hot, the built in soft top bimini can be raised in seconds, followed by an ice cold drink from the fridge drawer.
There are two stunning natural wood finishes available with the Magic 640: Teak and mahogany. Both look magnificent in combination with the chrome-trimmed control panel lights and onboard computer.
- Length: 6.40m
- Width: 2.20m
- Weight (minimum): 1000kg
- Approximate range (at 5 km/h): 69 km
- Max Speed (approx): 14 km/h
- Motor power: E-Motor Piktronik 4.3 kW 48 V (underfloor drive)
- Batteries: 8 pcs. 196 Ah AGM with charger 230V 16A 3kW
- CE Certification: D (sheltered waters)
Nb - Range depends on the specific conditions on every trip. Actual range and speed can be reduced by additional loads, wind, current, the pilot’s driving style, as well as by the age and condition of batteries, engine and propeller. All ranges have been calculated for an available battery capacity of 80%.
- Hull and deck in white
- Upholstery colour of your choice (according to Marian catalogue)
- 12V socket
- On board computer
- Navigation lights
- Automatic bilge pump
- Batteries 8 pcs. 196 Ah AGM
- Retractable bimini
- Flagpole at the stern
- Underfloor storage
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Stainless steel steering wheel with faux leather trim
- Teak bathing platform with integrated stainless steel swimming ladder
- 230V 16A 3kW charger KOP
- Piktronik Electric motor 6.5 kW 48 V 8 pcs batteries 196 Ah AGM
- Piktronik Electric motor 10 kW 48 V 8 pcs batteries 196 Ah AGM
- Piktronik Electric motor 10 kW 51.8 V Lithium Ion battery pack 21.6 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 10 kW 51.8 V Lithium Ion battery pack 27 kWh
- Torqeedo Electric motor 20 kW dual motor, Lithium Ion battery pack 20 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 40 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 46.3 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 40 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 51.5 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 40 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 57.9 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 50 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 43.5 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 50 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 51.5 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 50 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 57.9 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 61.8 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 68.6 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 77.2 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 80.6 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 90.7 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 100.8 kWh
- Battery upgrade, surcharge per kWh
(note - usable battery capacity is 80%)
- Bespoke hull or deck colour
- Bow thruster
- Water ski pole
- Additional charger KOP 3300 230V 16A 3kW
- High current charger KOP 10 400V 16A 10kW
- High current charger KOP 21 400V 32A 20kW
- Isotta leather steering wheel
- Mahogany or teak on the foredeck
- Mahogany or teak finish on the dashboard
- Teak flooring
- Bathing platform with integrated bathing ladder (submerged in the hull)
- Fridge drawer 30L 12/230V (compressor) including charger and 12V battery
- Range of Fusion entertainment systems
- Raymarine Axiom 7 inch multifunction display
- Garmin GPSMAP 7 inch multifunction display
- Rudder Indicator
- Speed, water temperature and depth gauge
- LED bow lights
- LED underwater lighting in blue or white
- LED ambient lighting
- Mahogany or teak table
- Mahogany or teak table with integrated metal plate for magnetic cups
- Set of 6 magnetic cups
- Lifting system for use with tender cranes
- Bimini extension over sunbathing area
- Boat cover in Ultralight premium material
- Dust cover
- Mooring and equipment package
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.