Marian Laguna 760
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Engine1x Piktronik 48V 10kW
- Engine Year2022
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Length Overall (m)7.6
- Beam (m)2.3
- Displacement (kg)1200
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
With an overwhelming passion for quality and innovation, Marian Boats combine elegant and sumptuous design with consummate craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology, building environmentally friendly boats with supreme manufacturing precision. Their boats are both luxurious and graceful, with sublime architectural forms radiating appeal and desire.
Marian Boats is making its own contribution with pioneering developments in the field of E-mobility: Their yachts are driven by environmentally friendly electric motors that directly compete and often outperform conventional combustion engines. An Austrian, family owned business based at the beautiful Lake Wolfgang in Salzburg, they act upon the values and traditions they hold dear; the promise of absolute quality, loyalty to their origins and a deep passion for technology have shaped the history of this company and their values. They stand for electric mobility and a more sustainable future, and their word is their bond.
Marian was established by Ion Marian in the year 2000 and in 2004 the company moved from the original premises to their current location, where they have been manufacturing and exhibiting luxury yachts ever since. Their clear commitment to sustainable energy today is a symbol of their vision for tomorrow. This is what drives them on. Marian is strongly influenced by the love of their home, the Salzkammergut region and aim to contribute to the purity of these lakes and the protection of the environment now and for generations to come, with boats and boating powered by sustainable energy sources, far beyond the borders of St. Wolfgang.
The Laguna 760 is a premium electric yacht combining timelessly elegant design with highly-advanced technology. At the heart of the boat is a powerful Piktronik electric motor. The Sony lithium-manganese batteries produce enough power to glide effortlessly over the surface of the water and effectively pull a water-skier. This boat has been designed for the electric drive system to allow it to cut through the water gently and silently, even with the optional 125 kW E-Motor upgrade which can achieve a top speed of up to 53 km/h.
The Laguna 760 is delivered with a sunshade that can be erected in a few simple moves and can be easily stowed away when not required. The swim platform has also been designed to allow the ladder to fold away into the floor making more space available on the platform without compromising on functionality or elegance. Storage space is intelligently integrated into the boat’s design to maximise the use of space around the entire boat. Everything you take on the boat is located conveniently at arm’s reach. Whilst the leather upholstered steering wheel conveys a beautifully graceful look, there’s also a tasteful and elegant steering wheel in natural wood for those who prefer a more classical feel.
- Length: 7.60m
- Width: 2.30m
- Weight (minimum): 1200kg
- Max speed (approx): 14 km/h
- Approximate range (at 5 km/h): 76km
- Motor power: E-Motor Piktronik 10 kW 48 V (underfloor drive)
- Batteries: 8 pcs. 197 Ah with 48V charger 60 Ah
- CE Certification: D (sheltered waters)
Nb - Range depends on the specific conditions on every trip. Actual range and speed can be reduced by additional loads, wind, current, the pilot’s driving style, as well as by the age and condition of batteries, engine and propeller. All ranges have been calculated for an available battery capacity of 80%.
- Hull and deck in white
- Upholstery colour of your choice
- 12V Socket
- On board computer with speedometer and clock
- Navigation lights
- Bilge pump
- Bow storage
- Teak bathing platform
- Retractable bimini
- Retractable cleats
- Flagpole at the stern
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Mahogany and stainless steel steering wheel
- Piktronik Electric motor 20 kW 96 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 21.5 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 50 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 45 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 54 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 60 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 83.5 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 125 kW 432 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 112 kWh
- Bespoke hull or deck colour
- Mahogany or teak on the foredeck
- Mahogany or teak on the dashboard
- Bathing platform with integrated bathing ladder
- Teak flooring
- Bow thruster
- Additional chargers and Superchargers
- Additional battery capacity - per kW
- Rudder indicator
- Speed, water temperature and depth gauge
- Electric windlass with anchor
- Teak flooring
- Leather steering wheel (included with E-Motor 60 kW and up)
- Waterski pole
- Bimini extension over sunbathing area
- Upholstered bimini flap
- Fusion Apollo entertainment package
- Rockford speaker packages
- Speakers on the bed
- Fusion or Rockford amplifier
- Raymarine Axiom 7 inch display
- Garmin GPSMAP 7 inch multifunction display
- LED headlights
- LED underwater lighting in blue or white
- Mahogany or teak table (oval or rectangular)
- Mahogany or teak table (oval or rectangular) with integrated metal plate for magnetic cups
- Cup holders
- Set of 6 magnetic plastic cups
- Additional drawers
- Transom shower
- 30L cooling drawer with separate charger and 12V battery
- LED ambient lighting
- Lifting system for use with tender cranes
- Lifting device for boathouses
- Premium boat cover with Ultralight material
- Dust cover
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.