Marian M800 Spyder
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Engine1x Piktronik 60kW
- Engine Year2024
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Length Overall (m)7.9
- Beam (m)2.5
- Displacement (kg)1300
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
With an overwhelming passion for quality and innovation, Marian Boats combine elegant and sumptuous design with consummate craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology, building environmentally friendly boats with supreme manufacturing precision. Their boats are both luxurious and graceful, with sublime architectural forms radiating appeal and desire.
Marian Boats is making its own contribution with pioneering developments in the field of E-mobility: Their yachts are driven by environmentally friendly electric motors that directly compete and often outperform conventional combustion engines. An Austrian, family owned business based at the beautiful Lake Wolfgang in Salzburg, they act upon the values and traditions they hold dear; the promise of absolute quality, loyalty to their origins and a deep passion for technology have shaped the history of this company and their values. They stand for electric mobility and a more sustainable future, and their word is their bond.
Marian was established by Ion Marian in the year 2000 and in 2004 the company moved from the original premises to their current location, where they have been manufacturing and exhibiting luxury yachts ever since. Their clear commitment to sustainable energy today is a symbol of their vision for tomorrow. This is what drives them on. Marian is strongly influenced by the love of their home, the Salzkammergut region and aim to contribute to the purity of these lakes and the protection of the environment now and for generations to come, with boats and boating powered by sustainable energy sources, far beyond the borders of St. Wolfgang.
The Marian M800 Spyder is the bowrider version of the hugely popular M800. Marian’s designers have given this revolutionary electric yacht a new deck design that is second to none. Additional seating and sunbathing is possible courtesy of the direct access to the foredeck, which considerably extends the available space. Easily accessible, comfortable and perfectly matched to the entire yacht, this feature is a visual pleasure. Another milestone in boat building has been set that perfectly complements the Marian fleet.
The Marian M800 Spyder is the ultimate in design and driving dynamics. The hull specially developed for the series guarantees maximum efficiency and range, the newly designed front deck extends the space available, and the driving experience is always impressive thanks to powerful drive technology and the latest lithium batteries.
When developing the M 800 Spyder, not only space was considered. Value was placed on every detail; the careful selection of materials and meticulous craftsmanship is reflected in the high quality of this stunning electric boat.
Each Marian M800 Spyder is made by hand and is therefore unique: colours, accessories, materials and equipment can be individually customised to suit the needs and personal taste of the owner. Teak on the foredeck and in the cockpit, as well as precise fittings, make this electric boat as prized as an elegant piece of jewellery.
- Length: 7.90m
- Width: 2.50m
- Weight (minimum): 1300kg
- Max speed (approx): 38 km/h
- Approximate range (at 5 km/h): 240 km
- Motor power: E-Motor Piktronik 60 kW 259 V (underfloor drive)
- Batteries: Lithium Ion battery pack 61.8 kWh with KOP 3300 charger 230V 16A 3kW
- CE Certification: C
Nb - Range depends on the specific conditions on every trip. Actual range and speed can be reduced by additional loads, wind, current, the pilot’s driving style, as well as by the age and condition of batteries, engine and propeller. All ranges have been calculated for an available battery capacity of 80%.
- Hull and deck in white
- Upholstery colour of your choice (according to Marian catalogue)
- 12V gauge
- Fusion white box radio with Bluetooth
- Speaker Optics Fusion FM series
- LED ambient lighting
- Navigation lights
- Automatic bilge pump
- 12V socket
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259V with Lithium Ion battery pack 61.8 kWh
- Retractable integrated bimini
- Underfloor storage
- Retractable mooring cleats
- Stainless steel steering wheel with faux leather trim
- Teak bathing platform with integrated stainless steel swimming ladder
- Electrically opening engine compartment flap
- Additional storage compartment in the engine compartment
- Electrically lowering rear flap (backrest bathing platform)
- 230V 16A 3kW charger KOP 3300
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW with Lithium Ion battery pack 68.6 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW with Lithium Ion battery pack 77.2 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW with Lithium Ion battery pack 85.2 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V with Lithium Ion battery pack 80.6 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V with Lithium Ion battery pack 90.7 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V with Lithium Ion battery pack 100.8 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 125 kW 432 V with Lithium Ion battery pack 108.8 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 125 kW 432 V with Lithium Ion battery pack 120.9 kWh
- Piktronik Electric motor 150 kW 432 V with Lithium Ion battery pack 120.9 kWh
- Battery upgrade, surcharge per kWh
(note - usable battery capacity is 80%)
- Bespoke hull or deck colour
- 12 inch multifunction display with water temperature, depth gauge and GPS chart plotter
- Bow thruster
- Sports seats with flip up bolster
- Upholstery in decosil (premium PVC free material)
- Water ski pole
- Additional charger KOP 3300 230V 16A 3kW
- High current charger KOP 10 400V 16A 10kW
- High current charger KOP 21 400V 32A 20kW
- Electric windlass with built in anchor in the bow
- Stern shower
- Teak flooring
- Fridge drawer 30L 12/230V (compressor) including charger and 12V battery
- Range of Bang and Olufusen Signature Series entertainment systems
- Wireless charger for mobile devices
- Rudder Indicator
- LED bow lights
- LED underwater lighting in blue or white
- Teak table
- Teak table with integrated metal plate for magnetic cups
- Set of 6 magnetic cups
- Bimini extension over sunbathing area
- Boat cover in Ultralight premium material
- Dust cover
- Mooring and equipment package
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.