Silent Yachts 80
- Hull TypeMultihull
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Number of Cabins4
- Number of Bathrooms4
- Engine2x Silent Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 150 kW electric motors 150kW
- Engine Year2022
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Fuel Capacity3000
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)24.30
- Length Waterline (m)23.98
- Beam (m)10.92
- Draft (m)1.20
- Displacement (kg)58000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
Powered entirely by solar energy captured by its extensive flybridge panelling, the Silent Yachts 80 sports an exterior design that is clean and timeless. Designer Marco Casali, has achieved a virtuoso design that is both sophisticated and refined in the best Italian style, incorporating the magnificent straight lines of the huge windows whilst embracing the entrance of ample natural light.
Depending upon the options selected, this model can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests across five cabins. With no engine noise, a skipper can even make an early start towards a favourite location without disturbing the guests. Silence is truly is golden.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent Yachts 80 with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, e-power and e-power plus according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner. This Cruiser version propulsion system is the ideal entry into the world of solar powered noiseless cruising. Two electric motors allow you to seamlessly glide towards the horizon providing high levels of comfort, making this option suitable for long term economic cruising. Furthermore, the solar-electric drivetrain features unprecedented levels of reliability and security with almost zero maintenance work needed.
Silent Yachts also offers the option of a fully automatic towing kite. It flies at altitudes between 70m and 140m where winds are far stronger than at the level of the vessel. At those altitudes it has a dynamic flight pattern, which resembles the shape of a figure 8. For this reason, the kite generates up to 10 times more power per square metre compared to a conventional sail.
• Length overall: 24.30m
• Length at waterline: 23.98m
• Beam overall: 10.92m
• Draft: 1.20m
• Height overall: 5.50m
• Light displacement: 58 tons
• Fresh Water: 800L
• Waste water: 4 x 500L
• Fuel: 2 x 1500L
• Solar panels: 26 kWp
• Range: Trans-Ocean
• 8 Years warranty for the battery banks
• 25 Years warranty for the solar panels
• Lifetime warranty for the electric motors
• Certification: CE A
• Cruiser Propulsion: 2 x 150 kW electric motors on shafts, 100 kW diesel generator, 207 kWh lithium battery
• Interior Layout Version 4/4 Master on starboard side: Master state-room with en-suite bathroom, separate office area and a walk in closet, a VIP cabin with en-suite bathroom on stb. side, 2 double-bed VIP cabins each with en-suite bathroom on port side, day head on port side, crew cabin for 2 with bathroom and utility-room in front of the saloon
• Mediterranean air conditioning system 100.000 BTU, high efficiency seawater cooled chilled water system, super silent, inverter technology, airhandlers in every cabin and two in the salon - each room with airhandler separately adjustable
• Raymarine or Garmin navigational package including 4 monitors 12´´ with world basemap, 1 monitor for the crew cabin, 4 G broadband radar, electronic compass, autopilot incl. controller and pump, rudder feedback, AIS class B, 2 x VHF radio, antennas, depth sounder, weather station + 2x AP control unit, speaker with hailer + intercom function
• White gel-coat on hull
• Range of colours, fabrics and finishes on floors and surfaces
• King or Queen size double bed in all cabins
• Large fridge freezer with ice maker
• Shades and blinds in all cabins
• Lounge seating and table
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• Flybridge furniture, sunpad, storage and table
• Rigid sunroof over flybridge with solar panels
• Capstans at the bow and stern
• Washing machine
• Stainless steel sink
• Watermaker 90L/h
• Shore power connection with fuse
• Inverter and charger
• Anchor and chain with windlass
• Swimming ladder
• Documentation and commissioning package, CE certificate, launching, 3 x antifouling, 500 L diesel, 60kg Jambo anchor and 100 m galvanised chain 13mm, 4 cylinder fenders including fender lines, mooring lines 4 x 20m + 2 x 25m, handover including full detailing, technical and sailing introduction, including Silent Yachts Captain for 5 days training of the skipper or owner, launching and delivery in water in the nearest marina, including 1 week marina fee
• E-Power Serial Hybrid Propulsion: 2 x 200 kW electric motors on shafts, 150 kW generator (commercial rating), 286 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x motor and battery display. High efficiency carbon propellor also available.
• E-Power Serial Hybrid Propulsion Plus: 2 x 340 kW electric motors on shafts, 2 x 150 kW generator (commercial rating), 429 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x motor and battery display. High efficiency carbon propellor also available.
• A range of additional cabin options are available including entirely bespoke interior design
• Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
• Coloured foils or paint for hull
• Complete kite system installed by the manufacturer in a dedicated box with lid on the foredeck
• Wide range of interior and exterior fabrics and finishes including marine quality leather with double stitching
• Slideable and connectable single beds
• A range of additional household appliances are available including a wine cooler in the saloon
• Electric curtains with remote control for the saloon side windows
• Foldable carbon passerelle
• Opacmare Transformer hydraulic stern platform to serve as tender lift and bathing platform with integrated passerelle
• Flybridge furniture in a wide choice of finishes
• Teak floor on flybridge
• Jacuzzi on flybridge
• Upgraded designer deck shower
• Additional solar panels on flybridge
• Cockpit bar package for cockpit
• Sun awning for cockpit
• Upgraded heating and air-conditioning systems
• Fusion Apollo and Sonos entertainment packages
• Additional washing machine and dryer and upgrades
• Diving compressor
• Upgraded watermaker
• Boat name in inbox letters and LED lighting
• Deck wash
• Additional fresh water storage
• Additional electric outlets
• Shore power cable
• Raymarine navigational packages upgrades
• VHF/AIS and radar packages
• Nightview camera
• Collision avoidance system
• GOST Marine Security Vessel System
• Bow and side thrusters
• Dockmate wireless remote control docking system
• CCTV Raymarine system
• Additional noise insulation for generator
• Anchor and chain upgrades
• Capstan upgrades with internal LED lighting
• Fender and mooring rope upgrades including pneumatic fenders
• Offshore life raft with dedicated storage space
• Dedicated captain training for the skipper
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base yacht on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of yacht based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this yacht.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.