Silent Yachts 60
- Hull TypeMultihull
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Number of Cabins4
- Number of Bathrooms4
- Engine2x Silent Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 50 kW electric motors 50kW
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Fuel Capacity1000
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)17.99
- Beam (m)8.99
- Draft (m)0.93
- Displacement (kg)29000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
Gorgeous proportions and beautiful lines make the Silent Yachts 60 an attractive and elegant power catamaran. A uniquely fresh way of thinking from Michael Köhler and his team set this vessel apart from any other in its class; freedom from the need to return to the shore ensures a refreshingly autonomous experience onboard.
The cavernous interior space is simply extraordinary. In particular, the master suite of the four cabin version is a true beauty, straddling the entirety of the hull and with all of the luxurious touches, home comforts and high quality fittings to make life a breeze.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent Yachts 60 with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, hybrid-power and e-power according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner.
Specifications with Cruiser Propulsion
• Length overall - 17.99m
• Beam overall - 8.99m
• Draft - 0.93m
• Light displacement - 29 tons
• Fresh Water - 500L
• Waste water - 2 x 500L
• Fuel - 2 x 500L
• Cruising speed: 6 to 7 knots
• Maximum speed: 11 knots
• Certification - A 12 B 12 C 16 D 20
• Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 50 kW electric motors on shafts, 100 kW diesel generator, 150 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x motor and battery display
• Interior Layout 4 CABIN VERSION: 1 full-width Master-cabin in front of the salon, 3 VIP-cabins with double bed or single beds, all cabins with en-suite bathroom
• Simrad navigational system including 4 monitors 9" with world basemap, 4G broadband radar, electronic compass, autopilot incl. controller and pump, rudder feedback, AIS class B, 2 set of VHF radio, antennas, depth sounder, 2x AP control unit
• MEDITERRANEAN air conditioning system 50.000 BTU, high efficiency seawater cooled chilled water system, super silent, energy efficient inverter technology; outlets in every cabin and 2 in the salon - each room separately adjustable. Reversible heat pump to heat the interior in cold conditions
• White gel-coat on hull
• Real wood veneer finishes on all interior furniture in a range of woods including walnut, teak, maple and oak
• Range of floor veneers
• Interior cushions
• Blinds for side windows
• Cockpit sofa and white table
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• Flybridge furniture and table
• Rigid sunroof over flybridge
• Washing machine
• Large fridge freezer with icemaker
• Water purifier system
• Additional 2 x 800L water tanks
• Watermaker 90 litre per hour high pressure system plus upgrades
• Shore power connection with fuse
• Inverter and charger
• Engine room insulation
• Anchor and chain
• 6 cylinder fenders and ropes
• Documentation and commissioning package, launching, 3 x antifouling, 500 L Diesel, mooring lines 4 x 15 m plus 2 x 20 m, handover including full detailing, technical and sailing introduction, including Silent Yachts Captain for 5 days training of the skipper or owner, launching and delivery in water in the nearest marina, incl. 1 week marina fee
• E-Power Propulsion - 2 x 150 kW electric motors on shafts, 150 kW V6 diesel generator, 150 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x motor and battery display
• E-Power Propulsion - 2 x 250 kW electric motors on shafts, 150 kW V6 diesel generator, 225 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x motor and battery display
• A range of additional cabin options and layouts optimised for leisure or charter usage are available
• Additional fuel capacity for long range cruising
• Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
• Kite additional propulsion package installed on the foredeck
• Coloured gel coat or metallic foil for hull, deck and parts
• Wide range of luxurious interior and exterior fabrics, materials and finishes
• A range of household appliances are available
• Real teak bow seats
• Real or artificial teak floor surfaces
• Upgraded Fusion or Sonos entertainment systems
• Additional LED lighting, mood lighting, downlights and underwater lighting
• Boat name in inox letters with LED lighting
• Carbon folding passarelle
• Additional transom shower
• Dinghy garage with integrated davits
• Hydraulic stern platform as tender lift and bathing platform with integrated passerella
• Flybridge furniture and wide choice of finishes
• Retractable sunroof on flybridge
• Heating and additional air-conditioning systems including air-conditioning suitable for use in tropical climates
• Combi washing machine and dryer upgrade
• Additional ice maker
• Upgraded energy efficient watermaker Schenker Zen 100
• Additional fresh water storage
• Additional electric outlets
• Shore power cable
• Navigational packages upgrades including Raymarine options
• VHF and AIS package
• Nightview camera
• Side thrusters and docking systems
• CCTV system
• Additional noise insulation for generator
• Anchor and chain upgrades
• Offshore life raft with dedicated storage space
• Dedicated captain training for the skipper
• Scaled Boat Model
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.