Silent Yachts 55
- Hull TypeMultihull
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Number of Cabins3
- Number of Bathrooms3
- Engine2x Silent Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 30 kW electric motors 30kW
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Fuel Capacity600
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)16.70
- Length Waterline (m)16.52
- Beam (m)8.46
- Draft (m)1.20
- Displacement (kg)23000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
Freedom from the need to return to the shore ensures a refreshingly autonomous experience onboard the Silent Yachts 55. With solar power and a wide range of options to make untethered cruising a joy, the only reason to enter a marina is to explore exciting new places or pick up local delicacies to try.
On deck, guests often gravitate towards the padded nets on the foredeck where they can feel a connection to the water through a gentle breeze and the motion of the boat as it cruises. When under way all that can be heard is the gentle swish of water around the hull and the soothing sounds of the natural environment.
The cavernous interior space is simply extraordinary. In particular, the master suite of the four cabin version is a true beauty, straddling the entirety of the hull and with all of the luxurious touches, home comforts and high quality fittings to make life a breeze.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent Yachts 55 with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, hybrid-power and e-power according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner.
Specifications with Cruiser Propulsion
• Length overall - 16.70m
• Length at waterline - 16.52m
• Beam overall - 8.46m
• Draft - 1.20m
• Height overall - 4.35m
• Light displacement - 23 tons
• Water - 500L
• Waste Water - 2 x 475L plus 1 x 135L
• Fuel - 2 x 300L
• Cruising speed: 6 to 7 knots
• Max speed: 11 knots
• CE Certification - A 12 B 12 C 16 D 20
• Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 30 kW electric motors, bronze prop, 70 kWh lithium battery, 20 kVA generator, 2 x speed control, 2 x motor and battery display
• Interior Layout VERSION 3 3: 1 full-width VIP-cabin in the front, 2 VIP-cabins with en-suite bathrooms in the hulls total of 3 cabins and 3 bathrooms
• MEDITERRANEAN air conditioning system 50.000 BTU, high efficiency sea-water cooled chilled water system, super silent, energy efficient inverter technology; outlets in every cabin and 2 in the salon - each room separately adjustable. Reversible heat pump to heat the interior in cold conditions
• White gel-coat on hull
• Real wood veneer finishes on all interior furniture in a range of woods including walnut, teak, maple and oak
• Range of colours, fabrics and finishes on floors and surfaces
• Cockpit sofa and white tables
• Stainless steel sink
• Shades and blinds
• Large Fridge Freezer with ice maker
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• Swimming ladder
• Flybridge furniture and table
• Rigid sunroof over flybridge
• Shore power connection with fuse
• Inverter and charger
• Anchor and chain with windlass
• Documentation and commissioning package, CE certificate, launching, 3 x antifouling, 1000 L Diesel, 30 kg galvanised Jambo anchor plus 100 m galvanised chain 10 mm, 8 cylinder fenders, spliced ropes, mooring lines 5 x 25 m, handover including full detailing, technical and sailing introduction
• E-Power Propulsion - 2 x 150 kW electric motors on shafts, 150 kW V6 diesel generator, 150 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x motor and battery display
• E-Power Propulsion - 2 x 250 kW electric motors on shafts, 150 kW V6 diesel generator, 225 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x motor and battery display
• A range of additional cabin options and bespoke layouts are available
• Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
• Additional fuel tanks for long-range or worldwide cruising
• Kite additional propulsion package installed on the foredeck
• Coloured or foiled hull
• TROPICAL air conditioning system 100.000 BTU, high efficiency seawater cooled chilled water system, super silent, energy efficient inverter technology; outlets in every cabin and 2 in the salon - each room separately adjustable. Reversible heat pump to heat the interior in cold conditions
• Webasto heater for heating of the yacht interior, incl. electronic control box and outlets for cabins, bathrooms and salon
• Raymarine: 4 x Axiom HybridTouch Multifunction Display with EU silver card, 2 x Tridata i70 incl. repeaters showing wind, echo, speed, temperature, hydraulic Autopilot, ACU200 computer, EV1 compass, GPS, rudder sensor, hydraulic pump and accessories
• Wide range of interior and exterior fabrics and finishes
• Additional household appliances for example dishwasher
• Real teak bow seats
• Additional sun loungers and cushions
• Artificial teak floor surfaces
• Bose entertainment system
• Satellite TV system
• Nightview camera systems
• Security camera system
• Additional LED lighting, downlights and underwater lighting
• Boat name in inox letters with LED lighting
• Electric carbon passarelle with remote control
• Additional transom shower
• Dinghy garage with integrated davits
• Hydraulic stern platform as tender lift and bathing platform
• Flybridge furniture and wide choice of finishes
• Retractable sunroof on flybridge
• Heating and air-conditioning systems
• Washing machine and dryer with upgrade options
• Additional fresh and waste water storage
• Watermaker system upgrades
• Additional electric outlets
• Shore power cable
• Raymarine navigational packages
• VHF AIS and radar packages
• Side thrusters and docking systems
• CCTV Raymarine system
• Additional noise insulation for generator
• Anchor and chain upgrades
• Offshore life raft with dedicated storage space
• Additional fenders and ropes
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.