Silent 62 3-Deck Open
- Hull TypeMultihull
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Engine2x Silent Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 50 kW electric motors 50kW
- Engine Year2023
- Engine hours
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Fuel Capacity1000
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)18.86
- Length Waterline (m)18.86
- Beam (m)8.99
- Draft (m)0.93
- Displacement (kg)29000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
Gorgeous proportions and beautiful lines make the Silent Yachts 62 Tri-deck an attractive and elegant power catamaran. A uniquely fresh way of thinking from Michael Köhler and his team set this vessel apart from any other in its class; freedom from the need to return to the shore ensures a refreshingly autonomous experience onboard.
Based on the bestselling Silent 60, this yacht offers an additional third deck instead of the regular flybridge, whilst also increasing the overall length of the hull by two feet. The cavernous interior space is simply extraordinary. In particular, the master suite of the four cabin version is a true beauty, straddling the entirety of the hull and with all of the luxurious touches, home comforts and high quality fittings to make life a breeze.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent Yachts 62 Tri-deck Open with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style.
With 50 square metres of space on the fly deck, there is more than double the space available compared to the 21 square metres on the regular Silent 60 flybridge. This enables the sky lounge on the third deck to be equipped with a bar, galley, a dining table seating 10 to 12 guests, several sofas, a lounge area as well as a fly helm.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, e-power and e-power plus according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner. This Cruiser version propulsion system is the ideal entry into the world of solar powered noiseless cruising. Two electric motors allow you to seamlessly glide towards the horizon providing high levels of comfort, making this option suitable for long term economic cruising. Furthermore, the solar-electric drivetrain features unprecedented levels of reliability and security with almost zero maintenance work needed.
Silent Yachts also offers the option of a fully automatic towing kite. It flies at altitudes between 70m and 140m where winds are far stronger than at the level of the vessel. At those altitudes it has a dynamic flight pattern, which resembles the shape of a figure 8. For this reason, the kite generates up to 10 times more power per square metre compared to a conventional sail.
• Length overall: 18.86m
• Length at waterline: 18.86m
• Beam overall: 8.99m
• Draft: 0.93m
• Light displacement: 29 tons
• Propulsion: Cruiser version
• Fresh Water: 1000L
• Waste water: 2 x 500L
• Fuel: 2 x 500L
• Solar panels: 17 kWp
• Range: Trans-Ocean
• 8 Years warranty for the battery banks
• 25 Years warranty for the solar panels
• Lifetime warranty for the electric motors
• Certification: CE A
• Cruiser Propulsion – 2 x 50 kW electric motors on shafts, 100 kW diesel generator, 143 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x motor and battery display
• 3-Deck Carbon Option One Open Sky-Lounge Version: 50 square metres open flydeck with bar and galley, dining table and bench for 10 to 12 people, several sofas, lounge areas and a fly helm. This includes a hull extension to 62 ft.
• Interior Layout 4 Cabin Version: 1 full-width Master-cabin in front of the salon, 1 VIP cabin, 2 generous guest cabins with 1 double bed or 2 single beds, all cabins with en-suite bathroom
• Navigational system including 4 monitors 9 inch with world basemap, 4G broadband radar, electronic compass, autopilot incl. controller and pump, rudder feedback, AIS class B, 2 set of VHF radio, antennas, depth sounder, 2x AP control unit
• Mediterranean air conditioning system 50.000 BTU, high efficiency seawater cooled chilled water system, super silent, energy efficient inverter technology; outlets in every cabin and 2 in the salon – each room separately adjustable. Reversible heat pump to heat the interior in cold conditions
• White gel-coat on hull
• Real wood veneer finishes on all interior furniture in a range of woods including walnut, teak, maple and oak
• Range of floor veneers
• Interior cushions
• Blinds for side windows
• Cockpit sofa and white table
• Transom shower with hot and cold water
• Washing machine
• Large fridge freezer with icemaker
• Watermaker 90 litre per hour high pressure system plus upgrades
• Shore power connection with fuse
• Inverter and charger
• Engine room insulation
• Anchor and chain
• 6 cylinder fenders and ropes
• Documentation and commissioning package, launching, 3 x antifouling, 500 L Diesel, mooring lines 4 x 15 m plus 2 x 20 m, handover including full detailing, technical and sailing introduction, including Silent Yachts Captain for 5 days training of the skipper/owner, launching and delivery in water in the nearest marina, incl. 1 week marina fee
• E-Power Propulsion: 2 x 200 kW electric motors on shafts, 150kW diesel generator (commercial rating), 207kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x 12 inch motor and battery display. High performance carbon propellor available.
• E-Power Plus Propulsion: 2 x 340 kW electric motors on shafts, 150kW diesel generator (commercial rating), 286kWh water cooled lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x 12 inch motor and battery display. High performance carbon propellor available.
• 3-Deck Carbon Option Two Closed Sky-Lounge Version: 18 square metre closed flydeck equipped with bar, second galley, and dining table with 360 degree panoramic view. Aft of the sky lounge there is a 32 square metre terrace with several sofas and lounge areas.
• 3-Deck Carbon Option Three Owner’s Suite Version: 18 square metre owner’s suite with en suite bathroom and 360 degree panoramic view. Aft of the owner’s suite there is a 32 square metre private terrace with several sofas and lounge areas.
• A range of additional cabin options and layouts optimised for leisure or charter usage are also available, including a Grand Salon version with a front exit and front cockpit instead of a a large front cabin
• Navigational equipment upgrades
• Collision avoidance system
• Additional fuel capacity for long range cruising
• Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
• Kite additional propulsion package installed on the foredeck
• Coloured gel coat or metallic foil for hull, deck and parts
• Kevlar impact protection for hull
• Wide range of luxurious interior and exterior fabrics, materials and finishes
• A range of household appliances are available
• Satellite TV and communication systems
• GOST marine security and vessel tracking system
• Real teak bow seats
• Real or artificial teak floor surfaces
• Upgraded Fusion or Sonos entertainment systems
• Additional LED lighting, mood lighting, downlights and underwater lighting
• Boat name in inox letters with LED lighting
• Carbon folding passarelle
• Hydraulic stern platform as tender lift and bathing platform with integrated passerella
• Heating and additional air-conditioning systems including air-conditioning suitable for use in tropical climates
• Combi washing machine and dryer upgrade
• Additional ice maker
• Water purifier system
• Upgraded energy efficient watermaker Schenker Zen 100
• Additional fresh water storage
• Additional electric outlets
• Shore power cable
• Navigational packages upgrades including Raymarine options
• VHF and AIS package
• Nightview camera
• Side thrusters and docking systems
• CCTV system
• Additional noise insulation for generator
• Anchor and chain upgrades
• Offshore life raft with dedicated storage space
• Additional upgraded fenders and ropes including pneumatic fenders
• Dedicated captain training for the skipper
• Scaled Boat Model
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base yacht on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of yacht based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this yacht.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.