Silent 62 3-Deck Closed
- Hull TypeMultihull
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Engine2x Custom Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 50 kW electric motors 50kW
- Engine Year2023
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Fuel Capacity1000
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)18.86
- Length Waterline (m)18.86
- Beam (m)8.99
- Draft (m)0.93
- Displacement (kg)29000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
Gorgeous proportions and beautiful lines make the Silent Yachts 62 3-Deck Closed an attractive and elegant power catamaran. A uniquely fresh way of thinking from Michael Köhler and his team set this vessel apart from any other in its class; freedom from the need to return to the shore ensures a refreshingly autonomous experience onboard.
Based on the bestselling Silent 60, this yacht offers an additional third deck instead of the regular flybridge, whilst also increasing the overall length of the hull by two feet.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent Yachts 62 3-Deck Closed with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island. This yacht is a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style with all of the luxurious touches, home comforts and high quality fittings to make life a breeze.
With 57 square metres of space on the fly deck, there is more than double the space available compared to the 21 square metres on the regular Silent 60 flybridge.
The closed sky lounge version divides the third deck into two separate sections. This offers a closed area of 34 square metres equipped with a bar, a second galley and a dining table with an unobstructed 360 degree panoramic view. In addition, an open section with 23 square metres of terrace area and a lounge can be located in the aft.
If preferred and as an additional option, a generous owner’s suite can be created on the third deck. This allows for 23 square metres of interior space, including the fantastic, unobstructed 360 degree panoramic view. This is complemented by a 34 square metre private terrace with several sofas and lounge areas.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, e-power and e-power plus according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner. This Cruiser version propulsion system is the ideal entry into the world of solar powered noiseless cruising. Two electric motors allow you to seamlessly glide towards the horizon providing high levels of comfort, making this option suitable for long term economic cruising. Furthermore, the solar-electric drivetrain features unprecedented levels of reliability and security with almost zero maintenance work needed.
Silent Yachts also offers the option of a fully automatic towing kite. It flies at altitudes between 70m and 140m where winds are far stronger than at the level of the vessel. At those altitudes it has a dynamic flight pattern, which resembles the shape of a figure 8. For this reason, the kite generates up to 10 times more power per square metre compared to a conventional sail.
- Length overall: 18.86m
- Length at waterline: 18.86m
- Beam overall: 8.99m
- Draft: 0.93m
- Light displacement: 29 tons
- Fresh Water: 2 x 450L
- Waste water: 2 x 500L
- Fuel: 2 x 500L
- Propulsion: Cruiser version
- Cruising speed (Cruiser Version): 6-8 knots
- Maximum speed (Cruiser Version): 10-11 knots
- Solar Power Generation: 17 kWp
- Range: Trans-Ocean
- 8 Years warranty for the battery banks
- 25 Years warranty for the solar panels
- Lifetime warranty for the electric motors
- Certification: CE A
- Cruiser Propulsion - 2 x 50 kW electric motors on shafts, 100 kW diesel generator, 143 kWh lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x motor and battery display
- 3-Deck Closed Sky-Lounge Version: 34 square metre closed flybridge equipped with bar, small galley with bar and dining table, all with a 360 degree panoramic view. Aft of the sky lounge there is a 23 square metre terrace with several sofas and lounge areas. The hull extension to 62m is included with this version.
- Interior Layout 4 Cabin Version: 1 Owner’s Stateroom with living room, 1 VIP cabin, 2 generous guest cabins with 1 double bed or 2 single beds, all cabins with en-suite bathroom
- Navigational instruments including 4 monitors 9 inch with world basemap, 4G broadband radar, GPS, electronic compass, redundant autopilot system, rudder feedback, AIS class B receiver, VHF radio with handset and speaker on each helm, antennas, log wind sensor, depth sounder, 2x autopilot control units and follow on tiller at each helm
- Base monitoring system for bilges, tanks, navigation lights and horn
- Electro-hydraulic steering and controls for 2 motors at the helm position
- Small mast for navigational lights
- Mediterranean air conditioning system 50.000 BTU, high efficiency seawater cooled chilled water system, super silent, energy efficient inverter technology; outlets in every cabin and 4 in the salon - each room separately adjustable. Reversible heat pump to heat the interior in cold conditions
- White gel-coat on hull
- White anti-skid deck
- Real wood veneer finishes on all interior furniture
- Range of attractive floors in several colours
- Interior cushions
- Manual shades and blinds in all cabins and at port and starboard side salon windows
- Stern sofa with flippable backrest and L-shaped sofa with dining table
- White GRP cockpit table
- Transom shower with hot and cold water on the starboard side
- Swimming ladder on the starboard side
- Flybridge furniture including helm bench with flippable backrest, L-shaped sofa, coffee table and 1 large sunbed
- Rigid sunroof over flybridge with solar panels
- Washing machine 8kg
- Stainless steel sink
- Dishwasher cabinet with 2 drawers in the galley
- 2 large refrigerated cabinets with drawers
- Watermaker 90 litres per hour
- Shore power connection with fuse
- 20kW inverter
- Engine room noise insulation
- Anchor and chain with windlass
- 6 cylinder fenders and ropes
- Documentation and commissioning package including: launching, 3 x antifouling, 500 L Diesel, mooring lines 4 x 15 m plus 2 x 20 m, handover including full detailing, technical and sailing introduction, including Silent Yachts Captain for 5 days training of the skipper/owner, launching and delivery in water in the nearest marina and 1 week marina fee
- E-Power Propulsion: 2 x 200 kW electric motors on shafts, 145kW diesel generator (commercial rating), 207kWh water cooled lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x 12 inch motor and battery displays. High performance carbon propellor available. It offers more powerful electric motors, a more powerful generator and a battery bank with increased capacity. These upgrades result in an increased top speed which can be sustained for a certain period of time. As a result, “E-Power” is a perfect blend of sustaining economic solar powered cruising capabilities with higher performance reserves whenever needed.
- E-Power Plus Propulsion: 2 x 340 kW electric motors on shafts, 145kW diesel generator (commercial rating), 286kWh water cooled lithium battery, 2 x speed control, 2 x 12 inch motor and battery displays. High performance carbon propellor available.The most powerful propulsion option combines the largest battery bank with the strongest electric motors available. Therefore higher speeds can be sustained for even longer periods of time while also maximising the amount of energy which can be stored for back-up and deployed whenever needed. E-Power+ delivers the ultimate solar powered yachting experience.
- A range of additional cabin options and layouts optimised for leisure or charter usage are available
- Navigational equipment upgrades including larger 12 inch or 16 inch screens
- App based monitoring system for all systems and appliances which can also be used with a smartphone
- 3D sonar transducer
- Navigational monitor for captain and/or owners cabin
- Wireless autopilot remote control
- Large aluminium console for antennae, radar, wind sensor and lights
- 4G and WiFi antenna with router
- OSCAR collision avoidance system
- Surveillance system including cameras for the engine room
- Additional fuel capacity of 2 x 950L for long range cruising
- Kite additional propulsion package installed on the foredeck
- Coloured gel coat or metallic colour for hull, deck and parts
- Kevlar impact protection for hull
- Flybridge jacuzzi
- Wide range of luxurious interior and exterior fabrics, materials and finishes
- Additional cushion sets
- Electric blinds
- Additional sun protection on outside of salon windows in white Japanese Mesh
- Range of interior flooring
- Upgraded sink integrated into worktop with faux stone finish
- A range of household appliances are available including dishwashers, freezers and multiple ice makers
- Deck washing system
- Extendable wooden cockpit table for 8 people
- Tailor made awning around the cockpit for rain protection
- Tailor made sun awning around the cockpit
- Second transom shower
- Additional swimming ladder on port side
- Satellite TV and communication systems
- Electric lifting system for 55 inch LED TV
- GOST complete marine security and vessel tracking system
- 2 wooden bow seats
- Eco-hardwood or synthetic teak exterior floor surfaces
- Upgraded Apollo Fusion or Sonos entertainment systems
- Additional LED lighting, mood lighting, downlights and underwater lighting
- Boat name in inox letters with LED lighting
- Carbon manual folding passarelle with carbon handrail
- Hydraulic stern platform as tender lift and bathing platform with integrated passerella
- Hydraulic automatic swimming ladder
- Multifunctional ladder combined with passarelle
- Jetski launching system
- Flybridge furniture including an extendable dining table and tailor made awnings for rain or sun protection
- Retractable sunroof on flybridge with solar panels and lifting system with remote controls
- Diesel heating for cooler climates
- Additional air-conditioning systems including air-conditioning suitable for use in tropical climates
- Air conditioning in captains cabin
- Ventilation in each cabin and crew area with energy recovery unit and air purifier
- Combi washing machine and dryer upgrade
- Separate dryer and fridge in the service area
- Water purifier system
- Upgraded energy efficient watermaker to increase production to 300L/h
- Additional fresh water storage
- Additional electric outlets
- Shore power cable
- Nightview infrared camera
- Sleipner side thrusters and Dockmate docking systems
- CCTV system to assist manoeuvring
- Additional Silent Mode noise insulation for generator
- Anchor and chain upgrades with remote control for windlass
- Offshore life raft for 8 persons
- Additional upgraded fenders and ropes including pneumatic fenders
- Dive compressor with storage for scuba diving tanks
- Dedicated captain training for the skipper
- Scaled Boat Model
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base yacht on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of yacht based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this yacht.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.