- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity8
- Number of Cabins1
- Engine2x Torqeedo Cruise 10.0 10kW
- Engine Year2024
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Drive TypePod
- Length Overall (m)9.3
- Beam (m)2.2
- Draft (m)0.6
- Displacement (kg)1600
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
A remarkable synthesis of science and design.
Q-Yachts was founded by an enthusiastic sailor with a passion for the water. This Finnish brand with its model Q30 presents a fully electric day boat with a clean and minimalistic design that fits perfectly with the silence of electric engines.
Q-Yachts have proven that this can be achieved by combining a state of the art electric propulsion system with a deep understanding of hydrodynamics. Add to that a sleek architecture focused on an enhanced user experience, along with easy charging, minimal need for maintenance and service. In addition, Q-Yachts strive for minimal waste or pollution in the production of their yachts.
The end-result is a monumental change in the maritime industry, a boat concept that puts the focus on the relaxed journey and the user experience, not on large combustion engines or excessive speed.
Imagine cruising silently on a motor boat that can reach real world speeds while maintaining a proper cruising range: This is the experience you’ll savour from the Q30’s dramatic and sensual design. Q-Yachts have reimagined the classic balance of exquisite architecture and luxury craftsmanship for the digital age.
Engaging and rewarding handling is balanced with exceptional ride comfort and refinement. Every Q30 feels like no other boat on the water, offering even more opportunities to shape the dynamic performance and dramatic design for which this boat is renowned.
A sophisticated, all-electric powertrain provides high performance with zero emissions. Its cutting-edge technologies work seamlessly with the boat and with you. Thrilling to look at and drive, easy to live with, and connected like never before, the Q30 is the world’s smartest electric boat.
The sweeping exterior design conceals an exquisite interior with contemporary levels of practicality and has allowed the designers to combine luxury craftsmanship with generous amounts of interior space and storage. Throughout the spacious interior, beautiful, handcrafted touches reaffirm the cabin’s luxury atmosphere. Rich, solid finishers surround you and fine stitching adds tailored sophistication.
Electric power is naturally quiet, but Q-Yachts have still gone to great lengths to minimise noise, making the Q30 an oasis of calm.
- Hull material: Vinylester and unidirectional E-glass fibre skin with foam core made out of recycled PET Bottles. Laminated using resin infusion process
- Hull type: Semi-displacement
- Length LOA: 9.3m
- Beam: 2.2m
- Draft: 0.6m
- Displacement: 1,600kg
- Silent cruising speed: 6kn
- Silent running time: 10 hours
- Silent cruising range: 60nm
- Fast cruising speed: 9kn
- Fast running time: 9 hours
- Fast cruising range: 42nm
- Maximum speed: 14kn
- Maximum running time: 1.5 hours
- Maximum range: 21nm
- Maximum Passengers: 8
- Clean water tank: 55L
- Black water tank: 42L
- Battery: Torqeedo 30kWh lithium battery pack
- CE Certification Category: C Inshore
- 2 x Torqeedo Cruise 10.0 FP Pod 10kW electric motors with Torqeedo propellors v32/p, fully electric rotating pods, steer by wire and joystick
- White gelcoat
- White gelcoat deck with non skid coating
- Painted deck
- Natural teak FSC certified teak cockpit floor covering
- Shore charger 220VAC for overnight charging
- 12V/20Ah lithium house battery
- Electric and manual bilge pump
- Empirbus Digital Switching system controls
- LED navigation lights including 360 degree white light on removable pole aft of wind shield
- Courtesy LED lights under furniture
- Interior LED all around lights and LED spotlights
- 5 V USB outlet inside cabin
- Isotherm Cruise 16 litres refrigerator
- Tecma Nano Compact freshwater electrical toilet
- Two seats at the helm station and four seats around the table
- Sun bathing platform for two persons aft
- Cabin windows made from darkened safety glass
- Fresh water system
- Cabin cushions
- Sunbrella cockpit cushions
- 6 x low profile stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Retractable stainless steel ladder
- Transom shower
- Teak flag pole
- Carbon fibre hard top
- Advanced steering (harbour mode that enables sideway driving during the mooring)
- Painted hull in the colour of your choice
- Laser wire (thin light around top of hull in cool blue)
- Fore deck and steps covering
- Fast charger
- Electric windlass with anchor and line
- Teak on deck and steps
- Synthetic teak (Flexiteek) in cockpit
- Synthetic teak (Flexiteek) on deck and steps
- Sprayhood for helm or for entire cockpit
- Removable sun awning with carbon fibre supports
- Custom colour cockpit cushions
- Interior cushions in Macadamia Beige, Carbon or Navy Blue
- Additional 16L refrigerator/freezer
- Additional 10kW battery
- 3-phase charging
Conditions Of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.