Paragon 31 Cabin
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity6
- Number of Berths3
- Number of Cabins2
- Number of Bathrooms1
- Engine1x Volvo Penta D6-400 Aquamatic DPI 400Hp
- Engine Year2023
- Engine hours
- Fuel Capacity450
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)10.59
- Beam (m)3.38
- Draft (m)1.18
- Displacement (kg)6187
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Remarkable. Unique. Robust.
Imagine the freedom to go where you want when you want, 365 days a year. With Paragon the possibilities are inexhaustible and only your own imagination and creativity set the limits of your experience.
Paragon boats are built for connoisseurs looking for access to the water all year round. Whether you’re new to Paragon, or have been an owner for many years, you’ll find that revelling in time on and around the water, making memories, and becoming part of the Paragon legend is very special way to fully embrace life. And for our part, it’s an honour and privilege to assist these adventures and memories with you.
Paragon have developed and produced a new generation of uncompromising motorboats with superior performance and seaworthiness, to meet the toughest possible conditions at sea. Their safety and quality is based on many years of boat building experience and expert craftsmanship, combined with extensive collaboration with sea rescue services, the coast guard and boat racing drivers.
To own, drive or just to be onboard a Paragon boat, is a thrilling experience in itself
Creators of adventures. Become part of the legend.
The Paragon 31 is the essence of fit-for-purpose design with its perfectly Scandinavian boating qualities. This boat makes light work of choppy seas and changeable weather, leaning into turns with almost limitless grip and a remarkably soft ride from its deep-sea hull. For boat owners who wish to gain maximum time on the water and get the most use from their boat possible, the Paragon 31 represents true value.
The deck areas are extremely easy to move around and stowage is maximised. For example, in the cockpit there is stowage beneath the aft bench and a deep locker as well as a generous bin in the bathing platform. Heading up to the bow is safe and secure with thick, sturdy guardrails lining the perimeter of the boat. In all areas of the boat there is a handhold or grab rail within easy reach. The anchor and the stainless steel bow roller both fold back into a large locker when not needed whilst the foam collar which wraps around the topsides provides a soft landing when mooring without the need for any additional fenders.
With some flip-up teak benches attached to the back of the wheelhouse and a removable table, the aft cockpit can be transformed into a dining area. A galley provides the necessary equipment for hot drinks and simple suppers with neat storage solutions for crockery. The bathroom has the benefit of full standing headroom and a proper shower head. The double-vee berth in the forward plus the generous double to port and the single to starboard provides real, practical sleeping accommodation for longer passages.
The driving position in the wheelhouse is excellent, with a superb view provided by the one-piece wrap around windscreen with its four wipers to clear away spray. The suspended seat slides forwards and backwards with the wheel and throttle in a position that feels natural. Natural light and fresh air are plentiful with skylights, large windows and sliding doors. The L-shaped seating is cleverly adjustable and includes a forward section that swivels to become a navigator’s seat.
Engine access and installation are carefully designed. The console lifts up on a gas strut to reveal a single engine installation with the added benefit of plenty of space either side to stand and do daily checks. An option for twin engines is also available. Every opportunity has been taken to make the boat as safe and practical as possible.
Progress on the water with the Volvo Penta D6 is swift and effortless with a composed 35 knot cruising speed. When under way, the Paragon 31 slices through waves effortlessly with virtually no slamming. If a challenging wave is encountered, the landing is controlled and comfortable. With trimming, spray from the chop remains outside the boat. The hull’s natural running angle and side-to-side balance allows for a full range of adjustment on both the outdrive leg and trim tabs. When manoeuvring around tight mooring berths, the combination of predictable throttle reactions, a powerful bow thruster and excellent visibility means the most difficult of berths can be successfully achieved. Even when single-handed, the sliding doors and wide decks combine to achieve stress-free solo berthing.
The Paragon 31 with its indestructible, agile and forgiving nature inspires confidence in both the boat and the abilities of the driver, allowing you to take on more challenging sea conditions, travel further and more often, with practicality and style.
This boat is available with different interior layouts depending on your usage requirements.
• Length overall: 10.59m
• Beam: 3.38m
• Draft: 1.18m
• V-Section: 24.5 degrees
• Weight: 6,187kg
• Fuel capacity: 450L
• Fuel capacity with twin engine option: 650L
• Water capacity: 200L
• Batteries: 2 x 77Ah 3 x 80Ah
• Black water capacity: 70L
• CE category: B
• Maximum passengers: 6 person or 1383kg
• Berths: 3
• 1 x Volvo Penta D6-400 Aquamatic DPI 400 HP with Electric Steering
• 1 x Volvo Penta D6-440 Aquamatic DPI 440 HP with Electric Steering
• 2 x Volvo Penta D4-300 Aquamatic DPI 600 HP with Electric steering
• 2 x Volvo Penta D4-320 Aquamatic DPI 640 HP with Electric Steering
- White hull
- Simrad 12 inch NSS EVO 3S plotter
- Sleipner SE60 bow thruster
- Eberspächer heater
- Hot water system 15L
- Defroster for front window
- Electric heated windscreen
- Volvo Penta trip computer and power trim assistance including depth sounder and speedometer
- Roof hatch and port lights
- Interior lighting package including LED lights in engine room
- Windscreen washer
- Exterior lighting package
- Stainless steel gates
- 2 x electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Bathing ladder
- 2 + 1 seats facing forwards with L shaped sofa
- Koto teak cabin floor
- Full galley with sink, cook top and 65L refrigerator
- Interior cushions in Graphite
- Volvo Penta joystick including 7 inch displays, autopilot and joystick driving for use with twin engines
- Volvo Penta dynamic positioning system for use with twin engines and joystick system
- Aft deck driving position with steering wheel, throttle, start stop panel and bow thruster
- Extra joystick for aft driving position including integrated autopilot
- Quick anti-roll stabiliser
- Electric engine heater
- Additional cabinet over pantry
- Additional drawer in L shaped sofa
- Interior cushions in Niroxx dark grey
- Outdoor cushions in Silvertex grey or Niroxx dark grey
- Canopy for the aft deck in dark grey
- Extra mattress toppers
- Anchor winches with remote controls
- Humphree Interceptor auto trim
- Humphree Interceptor auto trim dynamic package upgrade
- Shore power and battery charger
- Fusion stereo MS-RA70N with bluetooth, USB and speakers
- Fusion DAB+
- Search light on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Electric toilet
- Refrigerator 36L in L shaped sofa
- Roof headlight bar Odin CX30
- Work lights on aft deck
- Mooring package
- Exterior teak decking
- Exterior TBS anti slip exterior decking
- Simrad 16 inch NSS EVO 3S plotter upgrade
- Simrad radar HALO20+ including HS60 compass
- Simrad radar HALO24 including HS60 compass
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad wireless autopilot
- Simrad RS40 VHF radio with AIS receiver as blackbox with wireless handset
- Simrad AIS NAIS 500 Class B
- Simrad echo sounder B60
- Simrad rearview camera
- Volvo Penta integration with Simrad
- Mastervolt battery monitor
- Mastervolt Masscombi 12/2200-100 inverter
- Mastervolt galvanic isolator
- Additional 230V outlet
- Diesel generator Fisher panda 8000i
- Mobile app for heater
- Deck wash
- Underwater lights in blue or white
- Table on aft deck with canopy
- Antifouling in black or white
- Transport cradle
- Shrink wrapping for transportation
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.