Nimbus Tender 9
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity8
- Number of Berths2
- Number of Cabins1
- Number of Bathrooms1
- Engine1x Mercury Verado V8-250 XXL 250Hp
- Engine Year2023
- Engine hours0
- FuelPetrol / Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity320
- Drive TypeOutboard
- Length Overall (m)9.35
- Beam (m)2.95
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
A truly adaptable and well-balanced boat with all of the Nimbus hallmarks of quality.
The T9 is something of a chameleon and can adapt to a number of different situations; for example transportation to and from a holiday home, as a tender for a larger boat, for a variety of water sports, fishing, overnight accommodation or for entertaining with friends and family.
There are a great many options available when equipping the boat, depending on your personal preferences and needs.
The T9 is based on the same stepped hull as the W9, resulting in a low planing threshold and a cruising speed of between 20-35 knots, with a maximum speed of +40 knots.
The after-deck can be fitted-out with a spacious straight aft sofa. Alternatively, it can be configured with a u-shaped sofa with seating for 5 that easily converts to a sunbed.
There is an option for a wet-bar with a hand basin behind the driver’s seat and the T9 can be equipped with one large 16″ or two 12″ chart plotters.
The boat is also available with three different canopy solutions – harbour cover, helm canopy or as a T-top design with large openable roof for shade or sunshine as you wish. The cockpit has room for two people and has the same comfortable look and feel as the W9.
The fore deck features a large loading hatch with access to the cabin. The fore deck also offers an optional daybed which creates an extra seating area for four people with a table for dining. Spare cushions can be placed on the railing, offering both extra seating and an even cosier atmosphere.
Below deck is a large berth for two with integrated ventilation, ample stowage and separate head with sink.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 9.35m
• Width: 2.95m
• Fuel Capacity: 320L
• Water Capacity: 80L
• Number of beds: 2
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planning threshold, razor sharp bow section
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Walk-around fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
• Optional pantry module with wet bar
• Dashboard can be fitted with 9 inch up to 16 inch or double 12 inch plotters
• Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
• Sofa/seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
- 1 x Mercury Verado V8-250 XXL including propellor
- White hull
- Sleipner SE40 bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- Simrad Plotter NSX 9 inch
- Nimbus pillow set
- Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige
- Spradling upholstery in beige sand, blue storm or tomato
- Fresh water system
- Lighting package
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Shrink wrapping for transport protection
- Mercury Verado V8-300 XXL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including propellor
- Mercury Verado L6-350 XXL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including propellor
- Mercury Verado L6-400 XXL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including propellor
- Mercury Verado V8-450R XXL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including propellor
- 2 x Mercury Four Stroke V6 225HP XL including propellors
- Mercury Upgrade Package which includes VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
- T-Top including mooring canopy
- Roof rack for T-Top including handrail for paddle boards, kayaks and other toys
- Sunseat on fore deck in beige sand, blue storm or tomato
- Sunbed on foredeck in beige sand, blue storm or tomato
- Railing cushions in beige sand, blue storm or tomato
- Range of HiFi packages with HiFi upgrades
- Range of Simrad plotter packages
- Range of Simrad sonar packages
- Simrad VHF with AIS
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad radar to mount on T-Top
- Simrad compass
- Bow windlass
- Stern windlass
- Remote control for bow thruster and windlass
- Anti-theft system
- Foiled coloured hull in blue, red or grey
- Teak deck
- Flexiteek deck with white or black caulking
- Range of canopy options
- Sunshade to combine with T-Top
- Extra mattress topper for front cabin
- Water ski pole for outboard engines
- Mooring package
- Heater and defroster system
- Isotherm 15L hot water system
- Gas grill
- Nimbus 4 piece crockery set and cool bag
- Extra refrigerator
- Shore power
- Wireless charging nest for phones
- Underwater lights in blue
- Greywater tank
- Head light LED bar on T-Top
- Fishing rod holders x 8 to mount on T-Top
- Stern gates
- Table on front deck
- Bow ladder
- Additional port lights in cabin
- Anti-fouling in black
- Range of transport cradles
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.