Nimbus Commuter 9
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity8
- Number of Berths2
- Number of Cabins1
- Number of Bathrooms1
- Engine1x Mercury Verado V8-250 XL 250Hp
- Engine Year2023
- Engine hours
- FuelPetrol / Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity320
- Drive TypeOutboard
- Length Overall (m)9.35
- Beam (m)2.95
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
The Nimbus C9 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary Scandinavian design. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a modern, snug driver’s position.
The Nimbus C9 is a thoughtfully designed vessel that offers practical solutions for those seeking a spacious, fast, year-round commuter but who would also like to travel under cover on longer staged journeys or active daytrips.
The swivelling cockpit chairs provide ample space for four people to dine or space for five people in total. The cockpit passenger sofa converts easily into an extra bed for two children or one adult. The forecabin has room for a double berth with separate WC and kitchenette.
In place of the glass roof, the boat can be equipped with an electronically opening canvas canopy, ideal for those wishing to optimise the open-air feeling on warm summer days.
The driver’s position has space for two people to sit comfortably and can be equipped with one large 16” or two smaller 12” plotters.
The foredeck houses a large loading hatch with access to the forecabin, as well as a sun divan that creates extra seating for four people complete with table. The aft deck houses a wide sofa with ample stowage.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 9.35m
• Width: 2.95m
• Fuel Capacity: 320L
• Water Capacity: 80L
• Number of beds: 2
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planing threshold razor sharp bow section
• Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
• Large sliding glass roof hatch, or electronically opening canvas canopy.
• Cockpit passenger sofa that can be converted to a bed
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head, with integrated ventilation
• Aft deck sofa with storage
• Dashboard can be fitted with 16 inch or double 12 inch plotters
• Daybed seating on fore deck with table
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
- 1 x Mercury Verado V8-250 XL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White
- White hull
- Glass sunroof with sun blinds
- Sleipner SE40 bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- 9 inch Simrad NSX Plotter
- Fresh water system
- Lighting package
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Nimbus pillow set
- Cabin cushions in beige
- Saloon cushions in beige or blue
- Shrink wrapping for transport protection
- Mercury Verado V8-300 XL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including propellor
- Mercury Verado V8-350 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White including propellor
- Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
- Electric sunroof
- Range of HiFi packages and HiFi upgrades
- Range of Simrad plotter packages
- Range of Simrad sonar packages
- Simrad VHF with AIS
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad radar
- Simrad compass
- Wireless charging nest for phone
- Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
- Teak deck
- Flexiteek deck with white or back caulking
- Galley without hob
- Galley with gas stove or electric hob
- Nimbus 4 piece crockery set and cool bag
- Extra mattress topper for front cabin
- Sunseat on fore and aft deck
- Extended sunbed on foredeck
- Railing cushions on foredeck
- Bed arrangement in saloon
- Sunshade for front deck in silver grey
- Sunshade for aft deck in silver grey
- Windscreen protector in Pearl White
- Bow windlass with deck or remote control
- Stern windlass with with deck or remote control
- Anti-theft system
- Mooring package
- Stern gates
- Heater and defroster system
- Isotherm 15L hot water system
- Shore power
- Underwater lights in blue
- Greywater tank
- Search light on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Fishing rod holders x 8 to mount on Deck house including water ski hook
- Table on front deck
- Bow ladder
- Additional port lights in front cabin
- Anti-fouling in black
- Range of transport cradles
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.