Nimbus 305 Drophead
- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity8
- Number of Berths6
- Number of Cabins2
- Number of Bathrooms1
- Engine1x Torqeedo Deep Blue 50i 40kW
- Engine Year2023
- Engine hours
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Length Overall (m)10.07
- Length Waterline (m)9.74
- Beam (m)3.25
- Draft (m)0.90
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
Simple, elegant, comfortable …
Nimbus excels in using stylistically pure Scandinavian design focused on simplicity of usage and clever, functional solutions. The Nimbus 305 Drophead is an open day cruiser and built on the same platform as the award winning 305 Coupé.
Utilising their extremely popular Sidewalk Design, Nimbus’ designers have made moving around the boat and the fore deck both easy and safe.
The Drophead has two inviting cabins; the “owners cabin” and a side cabin, sharing the head and shower. The four-seat dining table converts easily into a spare double berth. The front sofa to port can also be turned so that two people can travel facing forwards.
Mahogany fittings create a beautiful contrast with the lacquered surfaces and provide a warm atmosphere throughout. Textiles are in spin-dyed acrylic, a material that is hardwearing, withstands salt and sun without fading, and is also soft to the touch.
All materials have been carefully selected to provide a tasteful and relaxing atmosphere while being as hardwearing and maintenance-free as possible. All that is needed is to raise the hood cover when you leave the boat overnight which can be done simply with the touch of a button.
• CE Design Category: B
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length Overall: 10.07m
• Length of Hull: 9.74m
• Beam Overall: 3.25m
• Beam of Hull: 3.14m
• Air Draft with Canopy: 2.65m
• Air Draft without Canopy: 2.26m
• Draft: 0.9m
• Cabins: 2
• Berths: 4+2
• Water Capacity: 150L
• Hot water Capacity: 20L
• Waste/Black Water Capacity: 80L
- 1 x Torqeedo Deep Blue 50i, 1x40kWh Deep Blue Battery BMW i3
- Interior in varnished mahogany with textiles in Light Scandinavian Beige or Marine Classic Blue
- Ergonomic drivers seat with fold up bolster
- White hull
- Teak cockpit
- Flexiteek cockpit in a variety of colours
- Simrad 9 inch chart plotter
- Volvo Penta trip computer
- Volvo Penta depth log
- Sleipner SE60 bow thruster
- Eberspächer heater and defroster
- Hot water system
- Fusion stereo with bluetooth
- V-bed in owner’s cabin
- Gas hob with two burners
- LED interior lights
- Shore power and battery charger
- Shower on transom and in bathroom both with hot and cold water
- Extra wardrobe in mid cabin
- Nimbus dinner set for 6 people
- Windshield interval wiper
- Quilted cabin cushions in beige or blue
- Cockpit cushions in beige or blue
- Foldable canopy in beige, blue or light grey
- Hydraulic powered foldable canopy in beige, blue or light grey
- Extra energy package for Torqeedo engine - 1x40kWh Deep Blue Battery BMW i3
- Battery monitor
- Galvanic isolator
- Mobile application for heater
- Shorepower inlet in bow
- Torqeedo high voltage fast charger 380V
- Choice of hull colour paint
- Range of HiFi packages
- Range of Simrad plotter packages up to 12 inch or 16 inch
- Simrad VHF with AIS
- Simrad NAIS
- Simrad Echo sounder
- 8000BTU air conditioning in cabins - compatible with V-bed option
- Canopy for windscreen
- Extra mattress topper for front cabin
- Extra mattress topper for guest cabin
- Extra refrigerator 36L
- Range of additional teak surfaces
- Range of additional flexiteek surfaces in a wide range of colours
- Electric Bow windlass
- Electric Stern windlass
- Stern thruster
- Remote control for windlass and bow thrusters
- Sunbed on the foredeck
- Bed arrangement in deck saloon
- Electric aft deck table convertible to a sunbed
- Electric toilet
- Greywater tank 190L
- Deck wash
- Bow ladder folding into anchor box
- Mooring package
- Underwater lighting in white or blue
- Range of transport cradles, covers or shrink wrapping
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.