Nautibuoy Inflatable Voyager 375 Platform
- Hull MaterialPVC
- Passenger Capacity3
- Length Overall (m)2.5
- Beam (m)1.5
- Draft (m)0.2
- Displacement (kg)23
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Nautibuoy platforms, redefining luxury on the water…
Truly gorgeous and built to last, these inflatable platforms come in two versions that can be linked either end to end or in a multitude of ways to create a wide range of yacht docks and exciting floating leisure areas to meet all of your family and guests’ needs.
Whilst many yacht owners are delighted to significantly increase the space available on their yacht or to have more fun at water level on a sunny day, some even use these platforms to create their own private floating island. A place of serenity, close to the yacht or a beautiful beach. A touch of peace, away from the crowds to practise some yoga, have a quiet swim, or maybe somewhere for your guests to enjoy a drink in the sun whilst the main yacht is prepared for a special event.
Nautibuoy platforms are British designed by their founders who between them have over 25 years of first-hand, personal experience working on Superyachts, with Superyacht owners and their crew. The platforms are constructed from a drop-stitch core, with borders made from Mehler German PVC which is internationally renowned for its strength and durability. Only soft loops are used on the bottom and edges of the platform to carefully protect the surfaces finishes of the yacht.
The Voyager Series of platforms have a luxurious teak effect foam finish, fantastic for lounging or sunbathing and can be linked in a multitude of ways. Whilst the Sport series platforms can either be used on their own or they can be linked from end to end. The Sport Series platforms are available with the teak effect foam finish or in a diamond non-skid, robust and easy to clean finish. This diamond finish is ideal for use as a maintenance platform, a far easier and safer solution than other methods of attending to the yacht’s exterior whilst afloat. Alternatively, a fitted cover and other accessories are available to transform a teak effect platform into one that can be used for maintenance.
The designers of Nautibuoy have focussed on practicality as well as beauty. Their total commitment to innovation and durability is evident in every detail.
This Voyager series platform has 4 lifting handles strategically positioned for dual use. These provide lifting points and are used when linking the platforms together. In addition. the Multipurpose platform mountings offer the ability to lock and secure a multiple range of accessories including boarding ladders and hose holders.
Nautibuoy’s ballast system provides incredible stability to the platforms on the water. Filling up quickly, the four ballast bags, positioned in each corner, provide a stable surface almost instantly. It couldn’t be easier to remove the platforms after use. The manual dump system has been carefully designed to expel the water rapidly and for you or your crew to effortlessly remove the platform from the water.
Quick and easy to inflate and deflate to 3.6 psi. Inflation and deflation times range from 1min 30sec to 3mins 30 secs depending on the platform size. All of the platforms and Air Toggles are fitted with Leafield Marine A6 5.5psi pressure release valves. These ensure the release of excess pressure due to the expansion of air in hot temperatures.
Nautibuoy platforms roll up and fit comfortably into their zipless protective bags, which can be stowed under rib collars, in lazarettes or most lockers. All dimensions of platforms and technical information, either inflated or stowed is available. Just let us know your requirements and we will find a platform combination to suit your needs.
The platforms are available in four different sizes and these Voyager Series platforms have all the linking possibilities so you can create a wide range of leisure and docking solutions.
• Dimensions when inflated: 2.5m x 1.5m x 0.2m
• Great space for 3 people sunbathing or 2 deckhands
• A perfect addition to a larger platform to create a jet-ski dock
• Super quick to inflate and deflate
• Teak effect PE foam
• Soft underfoot and comfortable on the skin
• Repels water
• Easy to wash out stains - tested with suntan cream SPF50, coffee, red wine and cola
• Non- Skid
• UV resistant – tested to 3000 hours
• Heat resistant up to 110° Celsius
• Rolls up and stows easily on and under rib-collars, or in boat lockers and lazarettes
• 1 x Stowable zipless protective bag
• 1 x Air Toggle
• 1 x Bravo SUP stirrup pump
• 1 x Repair kit with instructions
• 1 x Bravo OV10 Pump 3.6psi 230v or 120v
• 1 x Instruction manual
• 2 x Connection straps
• 155cm x 30cm x 30cm
• Weight out of bag - 20kg
• Weight in bag - 23kg
• Take your pick from two superb leisure packs – the Classic or the Luxury Leisure Package. Both packs comprise two portable comfort seats, two fastening belts and two luxury headrests.
The only difference is in the size of the seats. The Luxury comfort seat is 195cm x 58cm x 10cm whilst the Classic comfort seat is 145cm x 48cm x 8cm.
The comfort seat combines quality, beauty and comfort with innovative design. Whether you prefer to relax on the platform, the boat or the beach, the comfort seat makes an ideal spot to unwind. Made from high quality Sunbrella® fabric specially designed for outdoor use, the comfort seats are hinged to provide both back and leg support. They have no hard exterior parts and come with the added benefit of stowing completely flat. You don’t have to worry about the seats going overboard. The fastening belt secures the seats to the platform in one easy step. They’ve been designed for easy removal so you can use the seats wherever you choose.
Luxury headrests. Like bringing your bed pillow to the platform the headrests provide a snug but firm support whilst you stretch out and relax.
All the platforms come as standard with two soft Velcro strips strategically located on the top surface. The comfort seats and headrests sit firmly on the strips and have been tested for their secure fastening in a University Wave Lab. There’s no fear of losing them to the sea when the wind or swell picks up.
• A maintenance pack is available to convert your platform into a floating maintenance platform for jobs such as cleaning your yacht whilst afloat. Each pack comes with a protective non-skid maintenance cover, two Velcro bottomed 37 litre collapsible buckets and four hose holders. There are four different sized packs available depending on which size of platform you wish to convert.
• Add steps to your NautiBuoy Platforms. Nautibuoy recognise that transoms vary in height and design. To improve ease of access to your beach club or water sports centre, we’ve developed a new range of steps. These allow your guest to transfer from platform to yacht with ease.
• Transoms come many shapes and sizes, sometimes there is the potential for platforms to occasionally drift underneath the stern, particularly when being used as a jet-ski dock. For transoms that are higher than the platforms off the water line a pair of L-Bows can be the solution. Designed to create extra height the L-Bows add an extra 55cm in height to the platform and are suitable for transoms up to 0.45m off the water line.
• Boarding ladder. The user-friendly 4-step ladder makes it safe and simple for you to get back on to the platform. The ladder locks securely and easily into place using the Multipurpose Platform Mountings positioned at one end of the platform. Further support is provided by the Air Toggle loops that fit snugly under the adapted ladder arms, enabling the ladder to carry up to 100kgs. With the frame fabricated from marine grade 316 stainless steel and with four smooth contour plastic steps, the ladder is a must have accessory for any keen swimmer.
• Additional air toggles. As standard, each platform comes with one air toggle which allows for all T-shape, L-shape and end-to-end connections. When linking side-by-side, longer toggles are needed. These longer toggles are available to purchase as a separate accessory.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for product on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of product based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this product in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the product. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this product.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.