- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity16
- Number of Berths16
- Number of Cabins8
- Number of Bathrooms8
- Engine2x MAN V12 1900Hp
- Engine Year2022
- Engine hours0
- Fuel Capacity15710
- Length Overall (m)31.70
- Length Waterline (m)26.72
- Beam (m)7.10
- Draft (m)1.65
- Displacement (kg)132000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
A convergence of design, engineering and emotion that can only belong to a brand as remarkable as Majesty Yachts from the renowned Gulf Craft shipyard.
Each Majesty motor yacht is a handmade, unique masterpiece. The shipyard gives their utmost and undivided attention to the owner’s personal visions, emotions, wishes and needs while planning and building each individual yacht, which is exactly tailored to the owner’s personality, taste and aspirations.
Majesty Yachts offers an extensive range of superyachts and yachts from 48 ft up to 175 ft. With hundreds of handcrafted masterpieces having previously been built, these yachts are more than just a part of this shipyard's history, they have become integral constituents of every new model. Building on the success of milestone projects like the Gulf 85 and the Millennium 118, their smart designs coupled with the use of skilled craftsmanship allows Majesty Yachts to be in a league of their own.
Today, Majesty Yachts is one of the most appreciated and sought after yacht brands not only because of its broad range of yachts, but also due to its immaculate quality standards that meet any international specification. More than just a symbol of the best traditions of shipbuilding, these yachts are destined to become the trademark of excellence for many years to come. Practising an uncompromising and unbridled passion for yachting: a tradition that has lived on throughout the decades. Majesty Yachts have been inspired to combine exquisite form with practical functionality and are the ultimate synthesis of this higher design approach; the right balance between both technical and emotional requirements.
Featuring the very best in cutting-edge innovation, exceptional handling and dynamism, and extraordinary levels of comfort and opulence, these impressive yachts are specifically engineered for a thrillingly addictive experience.
The Majesty 100 is in a class of her own…
The Majesty 100 design is based on an integrated concept of yacht design composed from traditional ‘flybridge’, ‘sportsbridge’ and ‘raised pilot house’. The final result is a sporty and timeless ‘fusion design’ that brings together the best of the individual design elements. Since it was launched, the Majesty 100 has gained worldwide acclaim and is characterised by her unrivalled use of onboard space and innovative design offering a seamless luxury cruising experience. From a unique sky lounge to lavish interiors and copious lounging areas, this superyacht’s unreserved magnificence can be seen throughout her generous 31.7m length.
With stunning exterior, interior and naval architecture and design courtesy of Gulf Craft’s own in-house Design Studio, the complete layout of the Majesty 100 is based on the principles of maximising space and incorporating the outdoor experience through to the interior. The raised wheelhouse is characterised by its 270 degree vertical glass panels offering the Master unobstructed views of the surrounding seascapes. The timeless exterior styling and uncompromised naval engineering are finished with exquisite interior workmanship in this yacht.
This boat can be semi-customised or fully customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request. Each Majesty 100 motor yacht is a handmade, unique masterpiece. In this way every Majesty 100 yacht becomes a really unique masterpiece, perfectly reflecting a personal character which has been developed and planned by the owner.
• 2 x MAN V12 1900HP inboard engines
• Length overall: 31.70m
• Length waterline: 26.72m
• Beam: 7.10m
• Draft: 1.65m
• Displacement: 132t approx
• Maximum speed: 20kn approx
• Cruising speed: 15.4kn approx
• Maximum range at 12kn: 1300nm approx
• Guest capacity: 10 + 2
• Crew capacity: 5 + 1
• Guest cabins: 1 owner’s cabin + 2 double guest cabins + 2 twin guest cabins
• Crew cabins: 2 crew + 1 captain’s cabin
• Berths: 15
• Bathrooms: 5 ensuite + 1 day head + 2 crew bathrooms + 1 captains bathroom
• Heads: 9
• Fuel tank capacity: 15,710L
• Water tank capacity: 3,500L
• Black water holding tank: 757L
• Grey water holding tank: 757L
• Generators: 2 x 55 kW Kohler diesel generator
• Electrical power: 230/400VAC, 50Hz, 3 phase
• Air conditioning: 348,000 BTU
• Classification: RINA Pleasure
• Flag: United Arab Emirates
• 2 x Garmin 17 inch multi touch displays on main helm
• Garmin VHF
• Garmin autopilot
• Automatic Identification System AIS
• 2 x Garmin radar scanners
• Garmin wind speed monitoring
• Camera monitoring system
• Night vision camera FLIR M-Series M-324S
• Yacht controller - 2 engine + bow thruster
• Bow thruster 65HP
• Battery chargers
• Trim tab
• FRP hard top
• TV 55 inch with swivel mechanism in sky lounge
• TV 55 inch in owners cabin
• LED TV 40 inch in port and starboard double guest cabin
• LED TV 40 inch in port and starboard twin guest cabin
• KVH Tracvision TV8 with Gyrotrac satellite TV system
• Emergency steering
• Electric air horn
• Water heaters
• Washer dryer
• Induction hob
• Electric grill
• Ice maker
• Cockpit table with teak finish
• Watermaker 140L/h
• Forward search light
• Navigation lights
• LED stairway lighting
• Bilge pumping system
• 10 x underwater lights
• Shore power connector
• Fire detection system
• Smoke and heat detectors
• Fixed fire extinguisher in the engine room
• Portable fire extinguisher and fire blanket
• Firefighting outfit and breathing apparatus
• Windscreen wipers
• 2 x anchor 114kg with 110m chain
• 2 x winches
• Port and starboard capstans
• Bathing ladder
• Stainless steel railing
• Stainless steel sliding rail on bathing platform
• Hydraulic garage door
• Stainless steel transom door
• Teak decking on cockpit, gunnel, flybridge and bathing platform
• Stainless steel deck cleats
• Electric quiet flush toilets
• 4 x Life rafts for 8 people
• Life rings
• EPIRB and SART
• 8 x fenders
• TRAC Digital Fin Stabiliser System TRAC 370
• Transformer 6 step with 550kg capacity
• Tenderlift with 800kg capacity
• Sewage Treatment plant 3200L/day
• Fuel purification system
• Stern thruster 40HP
• Hydraulic passarella
• PABX Telephone System with Thuraya Maritime Satellite Phone
• RINA Commercial Certification for Chartering
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base yacht on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of yacht based in USD. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this yacht.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.