Boesch 620 de Luxe Century Edition
- Hull TypePlaning
- Hull MaterialWood
- Engine1x Piktronik 216V 80kW
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours0
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)6.50
- Length Waterline (m)6.20
- Beam (m)2.15
- Draft (m)0.54
- Displacement (kg)1350
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The 620 De Luxe blends the classic Boesch silhouette with latest-generation design. The body stands out with its Boesch mahogany look, a gently curved gunwale, and exquisite maple inlays. The newly developed hull, combined with the traditional Boesch power train concept, creates a new dimension in boating and waterskiing with the result that, at slalom speeds, the wake stays compact and soft.
The comfortable deck and the spacious cockpit offer ample room for five to six people, thanks to the proven L-shaped lounge configuration. There’s plenty of space for skis and gear under the foredeck and sundeck.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
Additional Packages Available
• 620 De Luxe with Bimini Package
The Boesch Bimini sun protection, mostly stowed on deck on other boats, is stowed under the bridge-deck of the Boesch 620 Bimini De Luxe in a very effective, elegant and simple way. Thanks to its sturdy construction, the Boesch Bimini protects you and all your passengers even at top speed.
• 620 De Luxe with Cabrio Package
The Boesch 620 Cabrio de Luxe delivers all the luxury and excitement of an authentic 620, but in addition features an easy-to-handle convertible top which protects passengers against wind and inclement weather. A dual windshield wiper system affords good forward visibility and side panels keep the cockpit sealed and secure.
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 50 kW power output, 216 V operating voltage
• Lithium rechargeable batteries with 216 V and capacity of 180 Ah.Energy content 38.9 kWh.
• Range at 40kmh: approx. 28km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 80 kW power output, 360 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 360 V and capacity of 216 Ah. Energy content 77.8 kWh. Range at 40kmh: approx. 49km
• Piktronik synchronous motor with 100 kW power output, 432 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 240 Ah. Energy content 103.7 kWh. Range at 40kmh: approx. 65km
• CE-certified, design category C.
• Length of hull: 6.20m
• Length overall: 6.50m
• Beam of hull: 2.15m
• Beam with rubber rubrails: 2.20m
• Draft: 0.54m
• Weight: 1350kg
• 1 Tachometer
• 1 Accumulator gauge GD2
• 1 Voltmeter 12V
• 1 Cooling water temperature gauge
• 1 Engine hour meter
• 1 VDO Sumlog HS speedometer
• 1 Electric clock
• 1 Emergency stop switch with KOP-Alarm
• 1 12-V battery rated 100 Ah, with cover
• 1 Searchlight integrated in bow
• 2 Navigation lights
• 1 Top-light
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Explosion-proof engine compartment vent fan
• 1 Main battery switch, 12 V DC
• 1 Illuminated compass
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• 1 Combination paddle and boat hook
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Special anchor
• 1 Anchor line, 20m
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Life Buoy with rope attached
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Flagstaff with Boesch pennant
• 1 Aft flagstaff
• 4 Fenders
• Owner’s manual
• 1 Tool kit
• 2 Fire extinguishers 2kg
• 1 Tow eye in the bow
• 1 Large luxury wraparound windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome-plated bronze hardware
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Transom swim platform cover
• All-weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Snap-in rain canopy with canopy duffel bag
• Side panels for snap-in rain canopy
• Aft cockpit awning walk-on
• Bimini top
• Teak cockpit floor
• GPS Simrad with depth sounder
• Single-blade electric windshield wiper
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Boesch release
• Wakeboard pylon adapter
• Wakeboard pylon
• Rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 2 loudspeakers
• Bluetooth amplifier with 4 loudspeakers
• Refrigerator with dual battery package
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Chrome lettering
• Transport cradle
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.