Austin Parker 52 Mahon MY
- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity12
- Number of Cabins3
- Number of Bathrooms2
- Engine2x Volvo Penta IPS 800 D8 600Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours0
- Fuel Capacity2500
- Length Overall (m)16.05
- Length Waterline (m)15.85
- Beam (m)5.00
- Draft (m)1.56
- Displacement (kg)22000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Classical yachts for a modern world.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
With distinctive detailing, superior finishes and comfort in abundance, with the 52 Mahon from Austin Parker the styling by Fulvio De Simoni is very much in evidence, especially in the unmistakable wide, protected bulwarks from the stern to bow, the large sundeck, and the copious use of mahogany and teak.
With a hull of 16 metres and a beam of 5 metres, this boat has a comfortable owners’ cabin with two roomy guest cabins, generously fitted bathrooms with shower enclosures, and plenty of space for wardrobes and drawers. On the upper deck is a large dinette area with an L-shaped sofa and dining table. The galley features a full set of appliances, corian surfaces and a large working area.
A folding plate glass door leads to the cockpit, which has a large sundeck that converts into a bench seat with central table for open-air lunches.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• LOA: 16.05m
• Hull length: 15.85m
• Beam: 5m
• Displacement: 22t
• Draft under propellors: 1.56m
• Maximum passengers: 12
• Fuel capacity: 2500L
• Water capacity: 600L
• Black water: 280L
• Cabins: 3
• Bathrooms: 2
• 2 x Cummins 600Hp inboard shaft line engine with joystick
• 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 800 D8 600Hp with joystick and auto trim
• Painted hull
• Hard top and tower including full set of navigation lights, horn, radar antenna, flag and vhf antenna
• Owner’s cabin with queen bed
• 2 Guest cabins with 2 single beds
• 2 Bathrooms
• Internal oak varnished wood furniture
• Natural oak wooden flooring
• 2 Garmin 16 inch displays
• GPS antenna
• Radar antenna
• Depth sounder
• Bow and stern thruster
• Teak deck on bow and side deck, cockpit and platform
• Onan generator 11kW
• Air conditioning 24000 BTU
• Firefighting system
• Video camera in engine room and cockpit
• Anchor with chain, windlass and chain counter
• Mooring winches
• Courtesy lights
• Cockpit shower
• Bathing ladder with teak steps
• Hydraulic storage
• Electric and manual bilge system
• Engine room soundproofing
• Hot and cold water system
• Galley with corian surface, hob, sink, 90L refrigerator and crockery set for 6 people
• Electric silent-flush freshwater toilets
• Fusion Audio Entertainment package
• LED flat screen 24 inch TV
• Retractable cleats on bathing platform
• Mahogany or teak gunwale
• Mahogany or teak handrails
• Hydraulic passarelle with remote control
• Stern sunbathing area with L shaped sofa and table
• Piano bar area with seats
• Safety equipment package
• Fenders and mooring ropes
• Underwater lights
• Boat name in stainless steel
• Hydraulic tender lift
• Crew cabin with single bed and head
• Additional 36L refrigerator
• Upgraded air conditioning to 36000 BTU
• Electrical rising TV in dinette
• Satellite TV antenna
• External covers package
• Awning sunshade for cockpit with carbon poles
• Additional safety equipment package with liferaft and AIS
• Bidet in the owner’s cabin
• Washing machine
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.