Austin Parker 44 Ibiza WA
- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity12
- Number of Cabins1
- Number of Bathrooms1
- Engine2x Cummins QSB 6.7 550Hp
- Engine Year2023
- Engine hours
- Fuel Capacity1500
- Length Overall (m)13.70
- Length Waterline (m)12.50
- Beam (m)4.21
- Draft (m)1.18
- Displacement (kg)15000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
My Austin Parker, as unique as me…Fully customised yachts from 44 ft.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
The 44 Ibiza is ideal for those seeking outdoor comfort and convenience combined with all the indoor amenities required for day trips or medium-range cruising. The design is attractive, rational and modern: details such as the side door for easier access from the quay, the comfortable seats in the bow, the large cockpit living area, the tender garage and the central console all reflect the meticulous originality of this yacht’s design – all by the masterly pen of renowned naval architect Fulvio De Simoni.
There are three engine options; outboard, Volvo Penta IPS or straight shaft drives powered by inboard engines. In all cases, the well balanced design and the carefully styled layout and weight distribution allows for optimal exploitation of the power generated, cutting fuel consumption with enhancing handling and range, fostering considerable benefits for reduced environmental impact and the safeguard of nature.
The 44 Ibiza allows customers to specify the customisation of the outfitting; for example, that of the cockpit which can be optimised as a large, richly furnished living area.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
- LOA: 13.70m
- Hull length: 12.50m
- Beam: 4.21m
- Displacement (at full load): 15t
- Draft (under propellors): 1.18m
- Maximum passengers: 12
- Fuel capacity: 1500L
- Water capacity: 400L
- Black water: 110L
- Maximum speed: 37 knots
- Cruising speed: 28.4 knots
- Range (at cruising speed): 350 nm
- Cabin: 2
- Head: 1
- CE Certification Class: A
- 2 x Cummins QSB 6.7 2 x 550 Hp shaft line with Joystick integrated on bow and stern thruster, Propeller T5
- Owner’s cabin in the stern with queen bed, bedside table, wardrobe and reading lights
- Guest cabin with queen bed in bow
- Bedspread covers and pillow
- Internal oak varnished wood furniture
- Teak flooring in the bow, cockpit and stern platform
- Natural sandblasted oak wooden flooring
- Exterior upholstery in faux ultra leather
- Bow thruster
- 2 x Garmin 16 inch displays
- GPS antenna
- Radar antenna
- Depth sounder
- Battery set
- Inverter 1000W
- Firefighting system
- Anchor with chain and chain counter
- 1 x stern capstan for mooring
- Lighting package with courtesy lights
- Cockpit shower
- Bathing ladder with teak steps
- Hydraulic storage
- Electric and manual bilge system
- Engine room soundproofing
- Hot and cold water system
- Transformer for galvanic water
- Galley with 2 burner induction hob, drawers with cutlery holders, crockery for 6 people, sink and 85L refrigerator
- Electric silent-flush freshwater toilet
- Fusion Apollo RA770 audio entertainment package
- LED 24 inch flat screen TV
- Retractable cleats on bathing platform
- Stainless steel handrails
- Stern sunbathing area with sofas and table
- Hard top including full set of navigation lights, horn, radar antenna, flag and vhf antenna
- 6 x fenders and 2 x mooring ropes
- Boat covers for dashboard and helmsman seats
- Painted waterline
- Gyroscopic stabiliser
- Garmin AIS
- Guest cabin with sofa convertible to a bed in bow
- Upgrade to sunbathing area with manual or electric folding table
- Upgrade to stern area sunbathing area with storage, sofa, 2 tables and seats
- Upgraded Fusion Apollo RA770 audio entertainment packages
- Sun awning for the cockpit with 2 x carbon poles
- Sun awning for the bow with 4 x carbon poles
- Electric bimini
- Video camera in engine room and cockpit
- Cockpit lateral doors
- Stainless steel aft gates
- Additional capstan for mooring
- 2 x additional drawer refrigerators 36L each
- 4 x underwater lights
- Mahogany or teak gunwale
- Hull paint colour
- Air conditioning 16000 BTU
- Generator Onan 6 kw
- Inverter upgrade to 3000W
- Additional battery pack
- Stern thruster
- Upgraded boat cover package
- Hydraulic passarelle with remote control
- Hydraulic bathing platform
- Boat name displayed in stainless steel
- Sliding soft top
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.